The Automatic Advantage
- Most effective and economical way known to control insects
- Eliminates hand spraying; time and labor costs
- Completely automatic – continues to kill insects when you are away.
- Goes to the insect rather than the insect accidentally going to it.
- Designed for use in either a closed or open facility.
- Can be installed and programmed economically to suit individual needs.
- Versatile – the same system can be increased to accommodate facility growth.
- Gives a synchronized spray coverage over the entire facility at each application.
- Safe and non-toxic to warm blooded animals
- Non-residual, bio-degradable with no insect immunity.
- Eliminates the use of dangerous insecticides which are toxic, can contaminate facility, and have strong residual effects.
- E.P.A. registered.
- Reduces the spread of infections and contamination
- Aids in control of disease carried by insect vectors, (infectious anemia) and parasites as well as secondary inceptions from festered bites (summer sores).
Contact us by mail, phone, fax, or email.
P.O. Box 5657
Norco, CA 92860