- Most effective and economical way known to
- Eliminates hand spraying; time and labor
- Completely automatic - continues to kill
insects when you are away.
- Goes to the insect rather than the insect
accidentally going to it.
- Designed for use in either a closed or open
- Can be installed and programmed economically
to suit individual needs.
- Versatile - the same system can be increased
to accommodate facility growth.
- Gives a synchronized spray coverage over the
entire facility at each application.
- Safe and non-toxic to warm blooded animals
- Non-residual, bio-degradable with no insect
- Eliminates the use of dangerous insecticides
which are toxic, can contaminate facility, and have strong residual
- E.P.A. registered.
- Reduces the spread of infections and
- Aids in control of disease carried by insect
vectors, (infectious anemia) and parasites as well as secondary
inceptions from festered bites (summer sores).